sábado, 29 de octubre de 2011

Hello and Welcome

Hello everybody, my nickname is Kalway, and I am here to introduce you to the world of Online money-making, guide you through it and help you so you don't get scammed. Now lets get on it.

There are many ways to earn money online, there are some ways that will leave you with some few extra cash, and there are others that could even become your main source of income. In this blog I will help you to make money in the PTC world, you don't know what's PTC? That's ok, I'll explain it to you :D PTC stands for Paid-To-Click, basically you will click and you will get paid for doing it.

I'm guessing you're not beliving what I'm saying, you may think 'Oh, so i just need to click untill my mouse breaks and I will get 100 bucks, right?' well, NO! the PTC world is a System, I'm gonna try to explain it, we have 3 kind of people, the Advertisers, the Clickers and the Intermediaries.


Advertisers. They are the most important part in the system, they're people who want to advertise a website, but you can't just yell the website like in a market right? So what do they do? They go with the Intermediaries, and pay them a fee so their website links get 'clicked' and visited by REAL people.


Intermediaries, They're a website or a company, let's take Neobux as an example, after they charge the Advertisers a fee, they will post the advertiser's links in their website (like this) and then pay a part of the Advertisers' money to the Clickers for them to visit the Advertisers' website for a determined time.


Clickers, This is one is YOU, you will click on the Ad (advertisement) and watch it for a determined time, it can go from 3 to 60 seconds, depending on what kind of ad the Advertisers paid for, of course the longer the ad the better the pay. Did you understand the system? Maybe a bad drawn image will do it
  
Ok now, I hope you understood. Nowadays you'll get paid $0.001 for every 3 sec ad you visit. Is that way too few? I know, a couple of years ago, watching a 5 sec ad you could've get paid $0.01, ten times more, but you used to get 5 or 6 ads a day, now you can get many more. And that's not all, there's the Referral system.

The referral system is available in EVERY PTC website out there, it allows you to refer other people with your unique link and get paid for every ad they click, some websites have referral limits and some don't. But i think that's enough for today, tomorrow I will show and talk to you about the websites I use, they are:





CLIXSENSE

Remeber, bux.to is a SCAM!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario